Volunteer at the ShelterOur shelter relies on the caring and commitment of volunteers to assist us in a number of ways. Please let us know if you would like to help in any of the following areas:
At the Shelter
- Cat cuddling and attention.
- Dog walking.
- Brushing dogs and cats.
- Cleaning and care of the animals.
- Taxiing shelter animals to and from their veterinary visits.
- Taxiing animals (mainly cats) to local stores for adoption.
- Gardening and yard work, Handyman work.
- Folding newspapers
In the Community
- Selling raffle tickets at tables in the community.
- Information tables at non-profit promotional days.
- Flipping and serving burgers and hot dogs at fundraising BBQ's.
- Looking after animals for adoption at events.
In your Home
- Assembling gift baskets and other fundraising or promotional materials.
- Folding newspapers for dog cages.
- Telephone work.
- Clerical work
- Sewing or knitting cat beds.
- Washing/drying laundry
Please click here to view and print the volunteer form.